“Yummy”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The food was great value for money and the service was extremely quick.
Good quality will definitely use again.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My review is for the excellent lunch that I had today - Friday 18th October - with my husband and a friend. The completely refurbished restaurant is immaculate and has no connection or similarity to the previous New China Restaurant.There is a very extensive menu to suit all tastes with very generous portions. The three of us thouroughly enjoyed both starter and main courses - the Italian Style Garlic bread with cheese is almost a meal in itself, but you have to try this, it is delicious. The service is friendly and welcoming - the prices are very reasonable, I am looking forward to my next visit and have have already booked for an evening meal next week . It just remains to wish Mario and Carmello a well deserved success at Da Peppino, Horley.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I visited this restaurant last night, the food was very good the service excellent but at about 20.15 the music started. It was much too loud and it was impossible to converse the singer asked for requests and I asked if he would please reduce the volume, his reply was to point at the entrance and said there is the door, so we left. we were not the only people to leave, as I was leaving the singer was having a dispute with another diner over the song they asked for.

1  Thank jpd60
Reviewed 13 August 2013

SHOCKINGLY TERRIBLE.....Where do i start, i'll just list all the bad things i experienced when i visited this place.

- Food which looked like it's been chucked in the bin then thrown on my plate
- Overpriced drinks
- Terrible rude service
- Money gold money clip was stolen from my table, i can only assume by staff as the place was dead
- Long waits

i can't even be bothered to continue. it's just bad people, really really bad.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

This restaurant could not survive on past glories and finally closed at least a year ago.

The good new for Horley is that at last it is reopening as an Italian under the name of Da Peppino. We have visited the Da Peppino restaurant in Crawly previously owned by the same person Antonello. If he brings the same quality and menu to Horley it will be very well received.