Gatwick Corner House Hotel
US$94
US$82
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsone nightthe main hotelfull english breakfastsmall hoteldefinitely stay here againfriendly hotelsmall feenext morninggreat showersingle rooman early flightcomfortable bedcourtesy busan overnight stayairport transferevening mealten minutes
Reviewed 6 January 2011

Hi guys, believe me or not but seriously I’d been checking in on this hotel since Aug 2008 and my other colleague from across UK and US. Like others, I do work 4 on 4 off at home equal rotational basis. This was an awful hotel, worth the price you pay for it. The location is great, and the rates are low. The staff is generally helpful and nice. I always got the Single En Suite Room which includes breakfast includes English breakfast or continental for early departures and Airport Transfers Collection from Gatwick Airport. The room I mentioned which was ideal as I was staying there all by myself but they have got a family room for those who travel with the loveone. The beds are clean and comfortable. Bathroom is so clean. The food is great especially my favorite gammon steak. The continental breakfast is a 5 star at most. I am always happy on every return to this hotel, it’s absolutely recommended.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank 4tuner09
Reviewed 3 January 2011

this hotel ticks all the boxes,have stayed twice at this hotel and found the owner/staff to be very accomadating add to this the reasonably priced weeks parking and free transfer to and from the airport comfortable rooms and real food menu it all adds up to to a real gem of a find if like me you travel a lot and want a homely ,convenient, reasonably priced start to a holiday . m.griffin

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank martin-griffin
Reviewed 9 December 2010

We always stay here when we travel from gatwick airport. The staff are always friendly and the food is great...love the full english in the morning ! The rooms are good, not huge, but we only need to sleep there. The rates for leaving your car there whilst abroad are very good and they pick you up free of charge from gatwick or local stations. We have stayed on many occassions and have recomended it to many friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank TSJTML
Reviewed 8 December 2010

Stayed one night here before early flight from Gatwick, had dinner which was lovely but I was disappointed with breakfast. As up early we were able to help ourselves to rolls, fruit etc but no toaster available for guests to use. Room ok but en suite was tiny and I think anyone on the large side would have a bit of struggle to get in and out of it. All nice and clean but I would choose somewhere else next time. Also staff work between bar and reception so always a queue at the bar until you are spotted.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank belmac
Reviewed 7 December 2010

perfect all round stay; good service at bar, good transport early morning to airport.Room has all facilities and very very clean!! Would use again!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple