Gatwick White House Hotel
US$57
US$72
US$70
  • Free Internet
Gatwick Corner House Hotel(Horley)(Great Value!)
US$99
Priceline
US$147
US$143
US$160
US$156
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2011

Stayed here overnight before catching a flight from Gatwick. If your on a very tight budget and need a very, very basic place to stay then its just about ok. I have to say the staff were actually very nice. The room was basic but dusty and in places a little grimy. Our room door was also a little bashed up. It wasn't so bad that we couldn't stay but i definately wouldn't return. The attached restaurant was not bad at all. This hotel is run by an asian family and the speciality is curry which was quite tasty. That aside though, this really is as basic as it comes.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laconicsurf
Reviewed 27 April 2011

What terrible service!! Dreadful!!
Stayed here because the car parking was inclusive. No it's not, you pay extra! The parking is not secure. The staff are beligerent and rude. And then there's the "courtesy" car to the airport. It's not courtesy, you pay extra for this "service". The car was always late, not only my complaint, but also that of other guests. And the driver drove recklessly and carelessly.
Don't use this place!

Room Tip: Don't use this place!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2011

As the title says. Contacted my company after the first night to get me moved to another hotel. How this place got 3 AA stars god knows. I wouldn't give it one star. Arrived after a six hour train journey from Exeter only to be given a single room that was dirty, bed full of bedbugs (I didn't expect that I had to share this single bed with non-paying guests). One of the windows had no curtains. After complaining, got moved to a double room which wasn't much better.
Got up next morning for breakfast, it was chaos trying to get toast and tea from the help yourself service. Then I saw the cook (oop's, sorry, chef). No word of a lie, he looked like one of those killers out of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre film, minus the leather mask. God knows what he had been doing in the kitchen as it looked a real sight (must have been chopping up one of the guest's who had complained about the breakfast). Only god knows what the stains where on his apron. I didn't ask him. Well I didn't bother with breakfast in order to remain alive and healthy.
After that, I contacted my company who had booked this fleabag to get me in somewhere else. Like the title says, I was originally booked in for 3 nights, but I couldn't bear to stay here after the first night.
For thoses going on holiday, If you need to stay near Gatwick, there are much better places then this dump. My advice is to give this place a wide bearth.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2011

I can honestly say i've never seen such a disgusting hell hole of a hotel in my life. On arrival parked in the hotel car park as you would think, then went to book in only to be told that it was an additional £5 to park over night ??????????, which kinda started the downward spiral. Booked in after getting a free overnight car park in there own car park.. Amazing.. got told how to get to our room which was like trying to navigate around a 100 corners up really narrow corridors with suitcases to our room which i can only describe as the smelliest, dirty, flea ridden, disgusting and mouldy room i've ever had the unpleasure of staying in,. I've got a strong stomach but the shower and toilet area was black with mould and stunk of urine, if we hadn't of arrived so late we would have looked else where, we were even contemplating sleeping in the car. Couldn't even have a shower in the morning, so doesn't set you up for the day ahead. We didn't but i would not advise anyone to have the breakfast either as i saw the state of the kitchen and the state of the clothes the cooks were wearing..... PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS HOTEL IS A SERIOUS HEALTH HAZARD

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank neil016
Reviewed 25 March 2011

I booked a single room with breakfast included for £45. Website says there is a yellow phone at Gatwick airport to ring for the hotel minibus to pick you up - but it`s no longer there. I went to the information desk and they pointed out the phone to use. Pick up is free between certain hours. Waited for 25 mins for pick up (although to be fair, they did tell me it would be that amount of time) Hotel is 10 mins from airport. Rooms very basic - but hey, the price reflects that. I was upgraded to a double room. Bed was clean and comfortable. I ordered omlette and chips in the restaurant, it was okay, but nothing flash, but being a single woman traveller, I didn`t want to go elsewhere (although the town centre is a 10 min walk awat) .The alarm clock in the room didn`t work - so make sure you have the alarm set on your mobile phone. Breakfast, again was okay. All in all - clean bed, reasonable price, close to airport.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo