Gatwick airport closed, so I had to find a place to stay. Everything was booked, so I ended up booking this hotel, even though I hadn't checked it through tripadvisor. Big mistake. I can't understand how this hotel possibly got a three star, it's maybe, MAYBE, a two.
- Hallway to rooms extremely humid even though it was -5 c outside, probably because of the tumbledrier standing at bottom of stairs.
- Small room with old bedding.
- TV the size of a book on top corner of room. 4 channels, no remote.
- The door to the room was paperthin, so if other guests arrive in the middle of the night (even though they tip-toe) one is sure to wake up.
The biggest problem with this hotel, is that it's dodgy. When you see the state it's in, you don't want to go to bed because you fear bedbugs. You look for faults because the reception is icky, and you check the towels four times because you can't believe they're actually clean. If they renovated the place, one could really enjoy the clean towels, hot water and nice matress.
Plus for clean towels and hot water in bathroom.
Plus also for the guy who has probably never worked with hotelguests, but tried his best.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Gatwick White House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatwick White Hotel
- Hotel Gatwick White
- Gatwick White House Hotel Horley, Surrey