Stayed at the Acorn the night before my holiday. Room was hot so had to open window but the road noise kept me awake for most of the night. Shuttle transfer to Gatwick was ok.
Left my car at Acorn but was told to catch shuttle to their sister hotel the Cambridge on return from my holiday as my car would be moved to their larger car park. On picking up my car, I notice it had been damaged and so informed reception. After numerous communications by myself that were not responded to by the Cambridge, after 8 days they finally got back to me and denied liability. They said I signed a waiver and any damage caused in their carpark is not their responsibility. They said their drivers deny causing the damage. I strongly recommend that you do not leave your car at the Acorn or the Cambridge. I will not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acorn Lodge Gatwick is a small family-run hotel that offers a high standard Gatwick accommodation and parking at affordable prices. * Only 5 minutes away from London Gatwick Airport. * 24 Hours courtesy transport from the hotel to the Gatwick Airport and from the Gatwick Airport to the hotel for the additional cost of £3 per person each way . * Restaurant and bar facilities with extensive freshly prepared menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Acorn Lodge Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acorn Lodge Gatwick Hotel Horley
- Acorn Lodge Gatwick Horley, Surrey