“Could be a lovely local pub, but needs many changes!”
Review of The Farmhouse Pub

The Farmhouse Pub
Ranked #31 of 121 Restaurants in Horley
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We live round the corner to this pub but rarely ever go here. Firstly the wine selection is shockingly poor and so I never know what to drink, plus the drinks are very over priced for the area. I have eaten here one, and never again. Slow service, both for drinks and food and the food does not taste freshly made and has a limited menu choice. The pub building it very quaint and has a lovely garden (well only half of it now as they have sold it off to developers), so is nice to sit in the summertime, but as I have to drink something that I would prefer not to, I can think of better places to go in the area!

3  Thank travellingJulie13

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Jazz in the garden was a pleasant afternoon. Atmosphere was great but made the mistake of ordering food. Cold and from Iceland!! Nearly three pound for six onion rings. No presentation to anything that came out that kitchen. And not tasty in any way. Even after waiting over an hour for garlic bread with cheese, chips with cheese and onion rings!! Sack the chef I would say, couldn't run a tap let alone a kitchen of a very lovely pub. Bar staff well don't get me started, coz out of three staff the only one that could go far would be the short blonde girl. Old man was a rabbit in head lights and the young man couldn't even remember a round or add up two drinks even after four rounds. Not a bar man in any respects.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

The Farmhouse is my local pub - and although I don't frequent it often, whenever I visit there is a lovely friendly atmosphere, kids are welcome, the food is nice and it's a quaint little pub!

1  Thank LovelyLollyB
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My Mum has just moved to this area so tried The Farmhouse for an early lunch. Picturesque setting, with a large garden and car park. We had a nice welcome and ordered lunch BLT baguette for me and Sausage and onion for Mum. I thought it was a bit pricey till it arrived, very generous and very tasty, freshly cooked, Mum couldn't eat all hers (2 sausages) so they wrapped it in cling film for her,( no bother). We had a shandy and a glass of red wine with the food for Just under £20. the food also came with side salad and crisps.Will definitely be going there again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good range of beers, nice beer garden and very friendly and attentive staff. Plenty of seating and varied menu should you want to eat.