“Heaven in my mouth”
Review of Rana's Restaurant

Rana's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rana's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 236 Restaurants in Stirling
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2014

One of the best meals I've ever eaten,
I ordered chicken tikka masla, was wonderful.
I ate Indian food before, but here I like it the most,
And stahh was very nice
I go back to this restaurant many times
I would recommend

4  Thank Aga S

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Have not visited this restaurant for over a year but the food was fantastic when we visited on a busy Satarday lunchtime.

The service was a little slow but the food was well worth the wait and excellent value - will def return.

3  Thank Mrskjohnston
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My wife and I dined here before attending a Jazz event in the town.

I have always had bit of an issue of being asked what do I want to drink before I get my Jacket off and sit down this was done here.

We had the mixed starter for two which was rather nice but not the best I have had but good all the same, I went onto butter chicken my sampler tester, although good once again not the best in the town, Garlic Nan was very good and the Korma my wife had was once again pleasant.

I general if you do not want to walk a few hundred meters from the town centre worth a visit, but with two other restaurants in the town scoring higher and haven eaten in both I can only recommend this as a good third. It is above a lot of Indian Restaurants in the town.

4  Thank Gavin001
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Lovely people and service, however, I found the food lacking subtelty in flavour and the sauces were heavy and 'creamy' and very very hard to digest :( To bear in mind if you have a delicate stomach.

1  Thank sacapuce69
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We dined at Rana's on Friday 22/11/13 for my Son and his Girlfriend's Graduation. As things at the Graduation were running late we asked to change from 1.00pm to 1.30pm which was no problem. We had a fantastic meal with wine and drinks and the staff were really attentative. Unknown to us the restaurant shuts at 3.00pm but the staff did not ask us to leave when we discovered this at 3.30pm. I am in hospitality myself and was very apologetic when I realised this but I have to congratulate the staff for not pushing us out and I was extremely impressed. Thanks for making it an excellent day for the two Graduates. Brilliant

1  Thank Marion P