“Excellent food”
Review of Rana's Restaurant

Rana's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rana's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 236 Restaurants in Stirling
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Been going to Ranas for nearly 6 years now for both sit in & take away meals & the food is always consistently good! Their spiced onions are amazing! If u like a good curry then this is ur place!

3  Thank Paul M

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I've been here once again, I really like this restaurant, the food very tasty, this time I tried buffe table, delicious food, and of course the service was great, I would recommend

3  Thank Aga S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 July 2014

visited while on a work trip, amazing value for money with the table buffet, would go again and would recommend for everyone. Service was top quality and we got to take the spare stuff home as there was so much!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This was one of the worst meals I have had in a looong time! The food was seriously lacking flavor and seemed very hurried. I would not recommend this place at all. Go into city centre and eat at Maharaja!

3  Thank jcallihan21
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Me and my partner revisited Ranas indian restaurant stirling, we we're welcomed friendly and be seated politely , we had ask somthing different , waiter offered us chef special chicken tawa& my partner ordered desi chicken , both dishes was amazing , the service was excellent as always . Would highly recommend this place for the people who like indian food

2  Thank Jimmy D