• Facilities: Good, free range of dvds and magazines/books. Also a dining room to sit in if you didn’t want to sit in your room. Free carparking at the front of the property (however, spaces are limited)
• Bathroom: Good, very clean and we were lucky enough to have a bath tub in ours
• Room: A large, comfortable room with a TV
• Breakfast: Very good, Stuart takes your breakfast order the night before so you have plenty of choice and a freshly cooked breakfast
• Internet: Free wifi which worked well
• Location: Ok – would have been a bit hard without a car, but buses are readily available at the front door. However, there aren’t many restaurants or pubs within close walking distance
• Cleanliness: Excellent
• Service: Excellent – Stuart was such a welcoming host and would do anything to ensure his guest’s comfort.
• Security: Very good
Summary: This is excellent value for money. For 50 pounds a night you cannot beat this. Also, Stuart was the perfect host for a B&B – was happy enough to give you your space, but once we discovered similar interests he loved to have a chat. He was more than happy for us to use his printer to print our flight boarding passes which was very kind of him and greatly appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stuart Wilson extends a warm, friendly welcome to all guests, whether you are in Stirling for business or pleasure. Ravenswood is a Victorian House which has been modernised and now offers bed and breakfast in comfortable surroundings. The Guest House is located close to the city centre/train station (5 minute car/bus journey or 15 / 20 minute walk). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ravenswood Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenswood Guest House Stirling, Scotland