“Comfort food at its best”
Review of Corrieri's Cafe

Corrieri's Cafe
Ranked #31 of 237 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A good family-run restaurant -more than just a cafe! A good mix of Scottish and Italian food at reasonable prices. Friendly atmosphere and very child friendly. Try to book ahead if going at weekend.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

One of those local places that you go to time and time again. Great little relaxed Italian and as it's attached to a chip shop you can order real Italian chips with your meal! Perfect place to take the kids and it's always busy so atmosphere is busy and friendly. I love that although the pasta I like is not on the menu (Penne Gorgonzola), it's no trouble for them to make it for me. Possibly some of the tastiest ice cream too. Staff are welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. Love this place.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Mr and Mrs Findlay Anne and Robbie arrived at corrie berries tonight as my friends son named it and was very pleased to get a table. Very busy and Robert managed to squeeze us in. Had food here loads of times and just thought tonight it deserved a review, best Italian cafe in Central Scotland. Thank you guys your customer service is second to known,food delicious and service always very efficient. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

My wife recently met a friend here for coffee & said the smell of food was amazing so we decided to give it a try .
We booked for 7pm , the place was buzzing but our table was ready . The service was fast , friendly & efficient . We shared a mozzarella garlic bread for starter & it was great . I had carbonara & it was rich , creamy & thick sauce . My wife had lasagne that was melt in the mouth . We choose a selection of ice cream for dessert , it was lovely fresh Italian ice cream . The place was busy & had a great atmosphere , like most good Italians the conversation buzzed around . In my opinion although this cafe it is as good quality as the well known Italian restaurant in town that is overpriced & very slow service . I found Corrieris good value & authentic . Bear in mind it's a cafe not a full blown restaurant as some of the poor reviews don't see to understand the difference .

Reviewed 4 May 2014

First of all this is cafe food and meant to offer value for money, good food and quickly. It delivers in spades. We went with friends for lunch with a child. Everybody was well catered for and looked after. They got one of the meals wrong and this was quickly rectified. I had pizza and thought it was one of the best it tasted in Scotland. Good food, good service good vale. We'll be back.