“Great choice of ice cream”
Review of Corrieri's Cafe

Corrieri's Cafe
Ranked #28 of 222 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Great choice of ice cream”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Really great tasting ice cream in a number of fabulous different flavours. A real winner on a hot day!

dollar
“Cafe great chippie not so great”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Having been to the cafe on and off my whole life and living it I have had the misfortune to go twice in the last couple of months to the chip shop attached. On both occasions I guess it was because I had the audacity to go after nine pm. On the first occasion I got my fish supper £6.50 one piece of fish not overly large - and horror of horrors I asked for sauce. I was met with a "we don't do sauce here" and he walked away after wrapping the supper up and thrusting it at me.
Call me optimistic or stupid but I went back tonight - 9.40 three guys had just wailed out with their food no one there hung about and after a couple of minutes in he strolled . I asked for a fish supper. The response was oh no make left the pans are all off we are closing and he walked away . Dumbfounded doesn't even cover it. Drove back into town to the brindisi in the Craigs no trouble five minute wait great service

1 Thank miss_celie
Yorkshire
“Great family italian”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Everything an Italian restaurant should be. Visited with a group of friends when visiting Stirling and ended up going back every evening. Excellent food; though nothing fancy or pretentious. Just good quality. Service excellent and a great atmosphere. Just wish it opened later, as it closes quite early.

1 Thank Jangala
Brampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We went as a family of 6 inc 2 under 6 and even though it was busy I never felt like anything was too much trouble for the staff who were extremely friendly and helpful and the food, well it was superb and the best pizza (calzone) I have ever had and the kids meals were fab. Will be going regular for sure now

• Visited August 2014
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Yum! :)”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch with my 10yr old daughter. It was mid week, during the summer holidays. Although busy, there were a few spare tables, thankfully, as we hadn't booked! Efficient, friendly service, with a smile! I had a pizza, Bianco (no tomato sauce) which was lovely and my daughter had a half portion of carbonara which was melt in the mouth delicious! Would highly recommend!