“Best Chinese yet!”

Imperial Chinese Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated in the center of Stirling offering a varied A La Carte Menu to suit all tastes including good selections of seafood & vegetarian dishes. There is also a quality buffet available. Open 7 days for lunch & dinner.
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Always my regular takeaway chinese now! food is absolutely gorgeous, the buffet in the restaurant is lovely and very varied and the staff couldn't be more pleasant.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

best chinese by far in stirling. the variety off food on the buffet is really good. even fried seaweed which is really tasty. my favorite is the duck and pancakes. but everything else is just as tasty. definately worth the money.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Very tasty food (the buffet had finished so we went a la carte which would have been my choice anyway) from an extensive menu, lovely staff (particularly the young waitress who also made a special effort with a group of 4 female tourists) and a nice fish tank! A good Chinese, I hope to be back.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We ordered a home delivery from The Imperial via the 'Lets Eat!' app. Their offers were very good eg our order came to just under £20, due to this we received prawn crackers & spring rolls free of charge. The portion sizes are very generous while still being of good quality & their menu has a good variety of dishes. Their delivery time was exceptional. The app gives you an E.T.A (ours was 21.55) but we were eating by 21.30. Very polite & courteous delivery driver as well. Please forgive the mediocre marks for atmosphere, as we did not actually eat on the premises I feel it would be unfair to mark high or low. Overall I would highly recommend eating here.

1  Thank concretegibbon
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Had the buffet lunch today with my wife. As always, it was very good value. There is a decent choice for starters and the main course. I had a lovely mixture to start....a few different styles of chicken...satay, sweet n sour, shredded.....all lovely. I took a chicken curry for my main but could easily have had one of the many options. Had to go back for seconds....this time some noodles. The sweet for me was a simple, but refreshing fruit salad. Will certainly go back.