“This arcade is where businesses go to die.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Stirling Arcade

Stirling Arcade
Ranked #32 of 63 things to do in Stirling
More attraction details
Owner description: At the Stirling Arcade, we've got everything you need for an enjoyable shopping experience - a great mix of independent retailers and businesses offering quality products and friendly personal services.With its beautifully restored Victorian architecture and period features a visit to the arcade is an experience all in it's own.You can relax with a glass of wine whilst enjoying a freshly prepared meal or snack at one of the quality eateries.There are shops offering the latest fashions, must have accessories, traditional and niche gifts and much more, with a broad range of services available including beauty treatments, computer peripherals alongside leisure and fitness facilities.At the Stirling Arcade traditional values conbine with contemporary style to provide the City's most unique shopping experienceWELCOME TO SHOPPING AS IT SHOULD BE...
“This arcade is where businesses go to die.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

Interesting, quaint and value for money are three descriptions you WOULDN'T apply to Stirling arcade! It is soulless and barren of shops do don't waste your shoe leather visiting it.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Absolute joke not a shopping centre”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

I spent a lot of my time shopping in Stirling. Each time near I feel the need to look in the arcade for something different. But every time it never fails to disappoint. Shops are dated and hold little if any stock!! It's a shame really as it could be an amazing shopping experience. I think whoever runs its needs to give themselves a shake. It used to be really good years ago but now it needs a bomb dropped in it absolute graveyard.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Robin T
Management406, Front Office Manager at Stirling Arcade, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Hi Robin T, I am sorry to read you were disappointed after your most recent visit to Stirling Arcade as I am aware that you were a very regular visitor and contributor to the success of the premises over the previous years. As one of those responsible for the running of Stirling Arcade I have taken note of your comments as I have always done during your time here at the arcade, and passed your views on to our various business operators albeit the general reaction to your comments was initially one of disbelief which quickly gave way to a sympathetic understanding. Anyway I believe all views are welcome and I have already taken those of both Gina and yourself on board and hopefully you will find your next visit a more enjoyable experience and can I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future.

Regards - GP
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“shops”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Loads of shops and a cafe posh boutiq ue is there sells pursesbags etc,also music shop with instru ments.

Visited September 2012
falkirk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a difference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2010

Living in Falkirk I very rarely have the opportunity to shop in Stirling, to be honest I didnt see why I should, you find all the same shops in the bland and boring thistle centre as you do in the howgate centre. So I wasnt expecting much from my recent trip, that was until I discovered Stirling Arcade. From the outside it doesnt look much but inside the place is packed to the gunnels with little independant shops and designer boutiques. In the middle is a lovely cafe with glass room which makes it feel like a summers day outside even when its raining. I loved the sweetie shop, loads of handmade goodies. There is also a lovely spiritual shop with loads of lovely nick nacks and doing things like massage and reiki. Last but by no means least I stumbled across a comic shop, the only one in about 50 miles I might add.

2 Thank bonielassfalk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“After reading the previous reviews I had...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2010

After reading the previous reviews I had to visit the arcade, I have lived in Stirling for years and never visited before, much to my shame. This a stunning arcade with some beautiful surroundings a truly hidden gem in the centre of Stirling. Loads of unique shops. I visited banjaxx and picked up some comics for my son, next door is divinity which is one of those shops you could spend hours in, loads of lovely stuff, I spent a fortune. I visited the cafe and the sweetie shop to name but a few, if your visiting Stirling I recommend the arcade :)

3 Thank Stirling1980