“great place to stay”
Review of Cressington B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stirling
Cressington B&B
Ranked #35 of 59 Stirling B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2012

stayed here for a couple of nights back in May 2012 whilst attending a local event. Made very welcome by owners and had a lovely ground floor room with loads of space and a huge bathroom.
Breakfast was great and plentiful. Nice to have a lounge to relax in after a days sightseeing.

Would definitely return again

Room Tip: ask for a ground floor room if you want plenty of space
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Cressington B&B

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Had to visit Stirling for an engagement party. The Cressinton is one of the best B&B I've stayed in. Ticked all the boxes. Clean rooms, good bathroom/ showers, great breakfast, and warm and friendly sevice. Good location for sight seeing. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Downstairs room has an electric blanket.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The Cressington has an excellent location, especially for the University of Stirling, and offers superb value for money. I went for a job interview in the Stirling Innovation Park and stayed there the night before. My room was of a good size, had modern furnishings and a very comfortable double bed and it was very clean.

However, it was the service that I was most impressed with. The owners were extremely helpful and accommodating, which helped me relax for my job interview. They even let me use their private clothes iron, when the hotel one wouldn't work.

I am definitely staying there again if I ever need a place to stay in Stirling and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We've stayed in Stirling several times before as our daughter was at Uni there, but this was our first time at Cressington. We booked for an overnight stay on the way home from holidaying further north. Was an excellent choice - wonderfully clean, excellent breakfast, very warm and friendly. The ensuite was spacious, as was the shower cubicle itself - which makes a very pleasant change!! Our room was to the side of the house, was very light and wonderfully quiet. And plenty of milk provided on the tea tray - another rarity!!!! Easy walk into the Stirling centre. Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Excellent B&B. very clean and spacious. very welcoming and friendly hosts, very modern rooms with own bathroom in little wing of the house. Great breakfast in the morning, allocating our needs for early times due to my graduation at Stirling Uni. Definitely stay again when ever In Stirling!

Room Tip: Double Room on bottom floor very clean and own little corridor and bathroom!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jade9210
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We were looking for an accomodation that day and found only "no vacancies" until we came here and we were lucky. Not only that we finally found something. It was a wonderful place, cosy and comfortable. One of the best we found during our trip to Scotland. Our bathroom was a bit small but clean. And the breakfast: I love black pudding and the one I got here was the best I ever had. Honestly. And the lady of the house (sorry, I forgot your name) gave us this tip about Charles Rennie Mackintosh. Now I'm a fan.
Thank you for this wonderful stay in Stirling even thoug it was only for one night. Next time we will stay longer.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We stayed at Cressington B&B for one night before heading up North. Stirling is only a short drive from Edinburgh Airport and Cressington is very easy to find. Parking just outside the door. The house is very clean and quite spacious (especially the bathroom compared to other B&Bs that we experienced). Allan is the perfect host, very friendly, very helpful. Stirling city is just a 20 minutes walk away, you can leave the car and explore Stirling by foot. And Allan's lovely scottish breakfast was exactly what we needed to bring us through the following day. We had a room with a window to the front, there is a bit of traffic on the road that passes the house, but it calmed down during the night, so that wasn't a problem at all, especially for a such a short stay. We can definitely recommend Cressington and hope to come back some day!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple