“a little gem”
Review of Georgian House

Georgian House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stirling
Georgian House
Ranked #39 of 59 Stirling B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We had a lovely stay here, beautiful room, lovely veiw and a well thought out breakfast with added nibbles ( biscuits) thrown in. We enjoyed sitting at the window in peace eating and watching the two siamese cats stutting their stuff. Lovely wee garden as well to sit out. Back to back with town centre but oddly removed from it. Vincent was a very gracious and helpful host and we hope to visit again.

Room Tip: We had room 1 with a side view of the castle, cant say if other rooms have this outlook.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teedy23716

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Lovely house run by lovely owners (and cat!) . Nice quiet location but only a minutes walk from the centre and 10 mins from the railway station.
This is basically self accommodation with the d.i.y brekfast . It didn't bother me personally as I like to be left to my own devices and my partner was happy to make her own toast. If you want a full fry up look else where but if you want a lovely , classy spacious room then it comes highly recommended .

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Morgys_munchies
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Central, beautiful with large rooms, tastefully designed and commodious.
I liked the idea of having breakfast in my own room, and the selection of food and drinks was fine.
The hosts are wonderful people and anticipate someone's every wish. The Georgian House is my first choice in Stirling.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2012

My sister & myself have just came back from Stirling and we stayed at the Georgian House as we have many times before and once again we had a brilliant stay. Anyone that stays in this establishment will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I recently stayed at the lovely Georgian House for 11days and will not have to research the websites for any future visits to Scotland. I was travelling alone and felt totally safe and at home, and was made very welcome by the family hosts. I loved the fact that I could sleep in every morning with no restriction as the very spacious room is equipped with a fridge, kettle and toaster for your own self service continental breakfast. There are enough supplies for a very substantial continental breakfast. Great off street parking and close to the centre of town and the whole of Scotland with Vince as a very informative host! All in all I had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2011

This gorgeous, elegant home is found just around the corner from the Tourist Information location on the main street into Stirling. We arrived after the Tourist Information had closed and lucked in to finding the Georgian House while walking around the area. It is very close (an easy walk) to the downtown shops, restaurants and amenities. Vince was a very gracious host and very helpful with recommedations and directions. While Vince doesn't provide a hot breakfast, we were delighted with the in-room fridge stocked with fruit, bread, juice, milk and yogurt, as well as the breads, cereals, coffee and tea, etc. for the self-serve breakfast. Our room, overlooking the back garden, was large, bright and airy with a lovely sitting area and is very tastefully decorated with magnificent original art. The bed was large and very comfortable. We enjoyed it so well that we stayed here longer than we had intended, ejoying Stirling and the surrounding area. A great spot to make your headquarters for visiting Falkland Palace, St. Andrews, Doune Castle and more.

Room Tip: The double room on the second floor overlooking the back garden is quiet, large and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank BrendaTo
Reviewed 26 July 2011

My sister and I have stayed at the Georgian House lots of times over the last few years and each time we have not been disappointed. The owners make you very welcome when you arrive and also throughout your stay. The rooms are spacious and most importantly very clean. Another good point is the off road parking and it is very close to the shopping centre and other ammenties. This review was posted by Catherine & Margaret.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family