This B&B is located just under the castle. Access to the castle and the old town area is by public paths that make interesting walks through a wooded area. The public sitting room had nice views of the gardens, the city of Stirling and surrounding countryside. The room was well appointed and comfortable Laura was the perfect hostess. Breakfast included the best haggis to be had in all of Scotland! Because of the winding roads around the castle, it was a bit difficult to find on foot, so I would advise arriving by taxi before attempting the public paths.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an elevated position under the towering magnificence of Stirling Castle, Castlecroft offers comfortable modern facilities, superb panoramic views over the King's Park Golf Course, the Royal Gardens and the hills of the Trossachs. All rooms with new modern en-suites, Free wifi, Guest PC, All rooms have flat screen TVs with DVD players, Large on site free parking area, 10 minute walk to town centre along a lovely footpath, Amazing views, Large, beautiful guest lounge with balcony off the lounge, Breakfast cooked to order with local ingredients and home made bread. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castlecroft reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlecroft Hotel Stirling
- Castlecroft Stirling, Scotland