We stayed here in the winter and had a wonderful experience. We chose this location based on other reviews and can certainly attest that it is deserving of the accolades. Laura is a welcoming hostess, and her mother is a delight as well. The home is well located in a quiet area within a few minutes walk of Sterling Castle. It's quite a spacious property with a well kept garden and free parking. Situated on a hillside with the castle above and the valley below, the views are picturesque. There is a large lounge with a fireplace. Laura is a great cook, very cheery, and makes you feel welcome and at home. She offered great suggestions for dinner and sightseeing in town. Breakfast was ample and delicious. Came home one night and could smell her baking bread for the morning. I was impressed. Our room was clean and spacious and comfortable. Would definitely recommend this B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an elevated position under the towering magnificence of Stirling Castle, Castlecroft offers comfortable modern facilities, superb panoramic views over the King's Park Golf Course, the Royal Gardens and the hills of the Trossachs. All rooms with new modern en-suites, Free wifi, Guest PC, All rooms have flat screen TVs with DVD players, Large on site free parking area, 10 minute walk to town centre along a lovely footpath, Amazing views, Large, beautiful guest lounge with balcony off the lounge, Breakfast cooked to order with local ingredients and home made bread. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castlecroft reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlecroft Hotel Stirling
- Castlecroft Stirling, Scotland