Booked Castlecroft, based on Tripadvisor reviews, and found the best B&B I've stayed in. Laura was immediately welcoming, even though she was in the middle of something else, and showing us her recommendations for where to eat in Stirling. I was captivated by the fantastic views over the Trossachs, from the lounge area. Lovely room, with an outside seating area, close proximity to the castle (well worth a visit) and shops, restaurants etc., and the most wonderful breakfast, with home-made bread. We thanked Laura for all the little personal touches that made this such an enjoyable visit. Would definitely stay here again in Stirling bound.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an elevated position under the towering magnificence of Stirling Castle, Castlecroft offers comfortable modern facilities, superb panoramic views over the King's Park Golf Course, the Royal Gardens and the hills of the Trossachs. All rooms with new modern en-suites, Free wifi, Guest PC, All rooms have flat screen TVs with DVD players, Large on site free parking area, 10 minute walk to town centre along a lovely footpath, Amazing views, Large, beautiful guest lounge with balcony off the lounge, Breakfast cooked to order with local ingredients and home made bread. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Castlecroft reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlecroft Hotel Stirling
- Castlecroft Stirling, Scotland