I had planned to stay one night but ended up staying for three nights as it was such a lovely cosy
Place to stay as the lovely Laura was just sooo nice and even brought me a pot of tea and cake after a hard day on my Mountain bike what more can you ask for!. The town centre is just a 10 minute walk and the castle a 5 minute walk away but still felt rural and peaceful.Laura was also brilliant and informative with things to do and see.the Scottish breakfast was also top notch with
Homemade bread mmmm.
I will definitely stay here again. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an elevated position under the towering magnificence of Stirling Castle, Castlecroft offers comfortable modern facilities, superb panoramic views over the King's Park Golf Course, the Royal Gardens and the hills of the Trossachs. All rooms with new modern en-suites, Free wifi, Guest PC, All rooms have flat screen TVs with DVD players, Large on site free parking area, 10 minute walk to town centre along a lovely footpath, Amazing views, Large, beautiful guest lounge with balcony off the lounge, Breakfast cooked to order with local ingredients and home made bread. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castlecroft reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlecroft Hotel Stirling
- Castlecroft Stirling, Scotland