We stayed 2 nights in May 2014 and could not have been happier. As others have stated, Laura is a superb host! She has created a very inviting space for her guests to relax, feel at home, and get to know each other. We really enjoyed the living room and patio as an extension to our well appointed bedroom. So much better then being in a hotel. The location was perfect with just a short walk to town. The views from the deck are wonderful and her yard and flowers are beautifully kept. The breakfast is amazing too. If we are fortunate enough to visit Scotland again, we would love to return to Castlecroft for a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an elevated position under the towering magnificence of Stirling Castle, Castlecroft offers comfortable modern facilities, superb panoramic views over the King's Park Golf Course, the Royal Gardens and the hills of the Trossachs. All rooms with new modern en-suites, Free wifi, Guest PC, All rooms have flat screen TVs with DVD players, Large on site free parking area, 10 minute walk to town centre along a lovely footpath, Amazing views, Large, beautiful guest lounge with balcony off the lounge, Breakfast cooked to order with local ingredients and home made bread. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castlecroft reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlecroft Hotel Stirling
- Castlecroft Stirling, Scotland