“saturday morning breakfasts”

Dining options: Breakfast
Stirling, United Kingdom
“saturday morning breakfasts”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Its where me and my girlfriend always go when we want a big breakfast on saturday morning

great full breakfast with toast and tea

we like the local feel and the service way more than paying moe at a big chain resteraunt

• Visited November 2013

Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Greasy Yuk.”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Horrendous food, poor service, they're all so grumpy in there. Looks tatty. Will not be back! Go to Dobbies instead!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Princess B
“Good value honest Breakfast.”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

When we come to Stirling we always come for an all day breakfast to Suzies Cafe.

Very friendly, quick service and good food.

Thanks

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jayelle1973
Chapelhall,Scotland
“good food--quick”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

good wholesome food done well. Good quick service prepared by friendly helpful staff. A local cafe, close to all the Stirling amenities but not charging tourist prices.

• Visited January 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
“ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING!”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I had previously attend Suzies Cafe in Stirling on several occasions and considered the food to be reasonable, but I was absolutely horrified by the response I received on my recent visit. I would first of all wish to state that I never complain or write bad reviews, but the behaviour I experienced was shocking and prompted this review.

I suffer from IBS syndrome and certain foods irritate my digestive system causing extreme abdominal pain and severe sickness. One food that causes this to occur can be certain types of bread. After a few visits to Suzies cafe and thereafter experiencing an IBS attack, I discovered that it may have been the rolls used which may be the cause. On my next visit I took with me a gluten free roll and ordered a burger. I asked the member of staff, who I assume to be Suzie to use the roll I had brought. She seemed startled by this request and then responded with "no I am not using another roll". I assumed this was due to the fact that she may have thought I was asking for it cheaper than the menu and she may have had a difficulty with charging. I subsequently replied that was fine and could she just make me a normal burger with her roll. She then replied that no she wasn't doing that and I was to go somewhere else! I was completely and utterly shocked by her response and explained that I wasn't quite sure what the problem was and proceeded to explain why I required a certain type of roll. Before I could proceed any further, she then responded that she didn't do burgers and I was just to go somewhere else, despite having taken order.

I am utterly disgusted by Suzies cafe and the behaviour of the staff. I will not be returning, nor will I ever advise anyone to eat there. I would previously have recommended the cafe for someone looking for a quick and easy bite to eat but I will not be recommending this cafe and in fact, I will actually deter people from using it. Her behaviour and attitude towards customer service is disgusting. I hope anyone reading this values helpful friendly service and will refrain from visiting this cafe. One thing I did notice on every visit was that although they have a vast menu, they do not seem to stock all items and you are often having to sift through the menu to find something they do have. Overal, I would not recommend this cafe to anyone.

7 Thank carlymacd90