“Excellent in every way”

Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Here at Brea were all about love. We love taking fresh locally sourced ingredients and turning them into delicious dishes offering a modern or traditional take on Scottish cuisine. Our seafood comes from the West Coast of Scotland and we use local food suppliers to fully showcase Scotland's larder. All this combined with our large selection of Scottish spirits, ciders and craft beers brings you the ultimate food lovers experience.
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My wife and I went to Brea on a Thursday evening, and were delighted with the whole experience - food, drink (great bottled local ale and Brewdog beers) and service.

I had a great house burger, and my wife went for the special - scallop risotto. It came with five large mussels and was very good indeed. I can't really think how the meal could have been improved.

1  Thank DurhamBeard

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Brea can be missed in the blink of an eye, I lived in Stirling for two years before venturing in to give it a go and I've never been dissapointed since.

Last night was myself and my girlfriends 1st anniversary and we thought we would visit our favourite Stirling Restaurant.

The service from their head waiter David was fantastic and he felt us feel extremely welcome and comfortable with his local knowledge and wild tales.

The food as always was ready in a good amount of time (its just a wee restaurant so its great to go and not feel like your being lost amongst the crowd!) and after we left I promised myself I would finally fill out one of these things!

Cheers Brea!

1  Thank ACoffee
Reviewed 30 October 2013

3 friends and I had dinner at Brea on a whim, we didn't book prior, but the staff were exceptionally welcoming and friendly.

Food was fantastic, atmosphere friendly and relaxed. Decor was sophisticated yet quirky.

I think our waiter was called David, he had us giggling all night.

Great service.

Definitely be back soon!

1  Thank amyxfx
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We booked a table on the basis of good reviews and were not disappointed. Service from our waiter David was excellent - he kept us amused all evening. Food was excellent. We liked the look and feel to the place too. Five stars here so this is just feedback which a few other people seem to have given too - lights a little too bright. On another positive note, you have tonorder some onion rings - they are huge !!!

1  Thank PJW8985
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Had another fantastic visit to Brea, excellent food and service!! We both had the burgers with haggis.... Very good and huge portions! Will be back again soon!

1  Thank KAZIBEAR