“Good Steaks and BrewDog IPA”

Brea - Scottish Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 236 Restaurants in Stirling
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Here at Brea were all about love. We love taking fresh locally sourced ingredients and turning them into delicious dishes offering a modern or traditional take on Scottish cuisine. Our seafood comes from the West Coast of Scotland and we use local food suppliers to fully showcase Scotland's larder. All this combined with our large selection of Scottish spirits, ciders and craft beers brings you the ultimate food lovers experience.
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This is an incredibly well priced restaurant given the high quality of steaks, burgers and sevice on offer. My first visit was for steak sandwiches at lunch with friends and a fortnight later it was a candlelit dinner with my wife; on both occasions the food, service and atmosphere were perfect. Good seating by the window on both visits ideal for people watching while you dine.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

First time visit on Saturday and we were not dissappointed. Great feel about the place, nice and relaxed and good music, one lager on tap which was Peroni fine for us, started with the scallops and pate, two burgers for the mains breaded chicken for me and beef for the missus chicken was amazing very tastey and Mrs H liked hers which I tried, for me it was lacking in seasoning but not big problem but glad I didn't order it. sticky toffee pudding to finish, job done £45. Will be going back for certain.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

First time ever at Brea for our christmas lunch from work.
It was just fabulous!
Good portions. Meal was perfectly cooked, and very tasty.
I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

The restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside but once your in there's a great relaxed atmosphere with welcoming staff. I had a three course meal and I couldn't fault anything, the black pudding and scallop started was delicious and the fillet steak for my main was amazing! We will definitely be going back when we are in the area again.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We visited Brea because we had spent our first night eating in the hotel and wanted to eat out for our second night and we were delighted by our choice. You could easily miss or not be impressed by the exterior but inside the welcome as well as the restaurant was warm.

Scallop starters were excellent and the salmon main well presented and cooked superbly, and the little special additions to the meal such as Thai parsley were unusual but good and complimentary. The service was second to none and although the restaurant was quiet on a Thursday night the atmosphere was still good. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank MichaelCTraveller