“Not to be under estimated”
Review of Brea

Brea
Ranked #8 of 222 Restaurants in Stirling
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Here at Brea were all about love. We love taking fresh locally sourced ingredients and turning them into delicious dishes offering a modern or traditional take on Scottish cuisine. Our seafood comes from the West Coast of Scotland and we use local food suppliers to fully showcase Scotland's larder. All this combined with our large selection of Scottish spirits, ciders and craft beers brings you the ultimate food lovers experience.
Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Not to be under estimated”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We went for a quiet meal for my husband birthday . Picked Brea in Stirling as we hadn't been before but reviews looked good. Small bistro, quiet but pleasant. Staff friendly, helpful and very polite. Good menu choices including a couple of blackboard specials. Children's menu was similarly well presented. Double cheese soufflé with walnuts to start for me, scallops for him. venison for me and chicken and Stornaway black pudding for him for main course. Chicken goujons on a bed of hand cut skinny chips with salad for our daughter. Tomato sauce delivered in a small silver saucepan, very quaint. All freshly made, flavours were excellent, portion sizes good. Parties of >8 may need to book ahead but would be worth it. Definitely be back, with friends too.

• Visited June 2014

STIRLING
“Another Fab meal....”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Returned to Brea again and still love it!! Service is outstanding .. Food amazing... My only wee niggles are it was really busy and our table felt 'stuck in the middle' this will not stop us from returning :) also my burger was a bit pink in the centre.. Next time I will ask for Well Done!!

1 Thank KAZIBEAR
Katwijk, The Netherlands
“Good value and even better food.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a very good restaurant, my wife had Chicken Balmoral which was excellent, I had Haddock and Chips , which was a few levels above pub-food , you could taste this was made by a good cook.

The service was very good , the waitress took het time to explain the different types of Ale.

Next time in Stirling we'll eat there again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank acdourlein
“"12th ? Will be in top 5 soon”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

What can I say, will be back, myself and my wife enjoy good food , and were not let down and got excellent food it's a must to try, the waiter chap, could not be more helpfull and excellent manners, but not in your face all the time , top marks same to the lady, but overall if they keep this kind of food and service up there going to need a bigger place many thanks see you soon

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank 791119
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Birthday dinner ”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Come here if you want a narrow but very good menu with amazing burgers. They have brew dog beers and do a decent coffee. The prices are very reasonable with us stuffed at only just over £20 (excluding drinks). Their brownies were probably the best I've had in a long time, crunchy on the outside and warm and soft in the middle.
We came in and it was pretty much empty, don't let it put you off waiter was up for a laugh and the food came very quickly.
Will definitely go again.