“Excellent. Not a bad word about this place”
Review of Cibo e Vino - CLOSED

Cibo e Vino
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The only problem with Cibo e Vino is that I didn't find it sooner! This restaurant is a bit of charm and class well needed in Stirling. The food is always perfect and the staff are friendly and charming. Will always recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank ant00015

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Wasn't sure what to expect as it's based in the small shopping arcade in Stirling, though we had a table inside for an early sitting and once in we liked it. Limited menu choice, but I prefer less to choose from if it's done well. I had the tasty ravioli as recommended by the waitress and wasn't disappointed. My partner was brave enough to try the HOT HOT HOT pizza, which really was hot!!! After a tiny dip of the sauce my tongue stayed numb for a while after. Though he enjoyed the pizza he could only manage to eat half. Would be great if they did something similar though the sauce toned down a little. We had great service from both the waiter and waitress who were serving when we were there, who were attentive but not overlooking us all the time. I'd definately go back and try lunch one day.

1  Thank emtravel2014
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Have passed this place a few times in the arcade but never went in. Friends booked it as they had eaten there before. I went for the hot pizza challenge. You have 15 mins to eat the pizza with NO drink. If achieved the pizza is free, I managed it with minute to spare. Service was good. Friends have already booked again for a family meal and we will be back too.

1  Thank Phil L
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Me and the Missus were on a weekend break in stirling a few weeks ago and stumbled upon this restaurant, can I say how lucky we were to find it, as it is tucked away quite well.
Saying that, it Genuinely is one of the best pizzas I have had. So much produce on one pizza and it was cooked to perfection. The waitress was so nice, even giving us tips on where to go and what to see. Will definitely be back. Thank you.

1  Thank MMcLeod87
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Went for a friend's birthday so he could do the spicy food pizza challenge only £10 for the pizza if you fail. Though it's crazy hot and you have to eat it in 15 mins without a drink.
Really cheap food that's great quality though drinks are a bit expensive, some fancy wines as well.

2  Thank Michael G