“Lovely ending to an evening out”
Review of No 2 Baker Street

No 2 Baker Street
Ranked #17 of 236 Restaurants in Stirling
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My fiance and I came here at the end of a night out. Although the place was full, the staff were friendly and the drinks reasonably priced. There is a reasonable amount of seating and is definitely the new favorite. Overall a nice, warm and friendly pub that is well kept and clean. The only negative, although not the fault of the bar staff, was that I managed to lock myself in the bathroom. No idea how I managed it but never mind.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Decent beer and although what I would call a standard brake brothers food menu, my chilli dog was tasty and filling and reasonable value. Good atmosphere so if you happen to be nearby give it a go! Staff especially friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

A great warm and friendly pub with good food and large portions. The ladies working here on the day we arrrived made us feel very welcome and were lots of fun. The food came fresh and delicious at a decent price.

1  Thank karon_duke
Reviewed 15 October 2013

First pub we came across and decided to eat in there on our first night - and went back every night thereafter!! Very friendly staff and really good food/beer and terrific value for money.

1  Thank katy52672
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We ate their with a larger group more than once during out nine day stay and absolutely loved it. The food was yummy (yay for fish and chips and the Ale pie!!). The services was excellent! They were very friendly and attentive!

1  Thank Andrea S