“Awesome Everything”

No 2 Baker Street
Ranked #19 of 221 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Scottish
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brighton, Canada
“Awesome Everything”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Stopped in here to have a wee bite to eat after exploring Stirling,service was excellent,food was great and drink's were even better. I had the fish and chips which were fantastic,good size portion and piping hot.

Our waitress was great and even took the time to see us out the door when we were leaving and wished us a great trip and thanked us for coming in.

All in all I would highly recommend going here here if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2014

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Dumbarton, United Kingdom
“Good value food”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Was out for the day and stopped by for lunch :) glad we chose this pub, good menu something for everyone normal pub grub but food very tasty, I have the gammon and eggs and mr had scampi and chips tasted good and didn't need to wait long. Had my young son who also enjoyed the scampi. Mr had a pint and said it tasted good and I have a large coke and believe me it was large. Waitress was very friendly and very nice chatting away and nothing was to much hassle would recommend this pub to any one getting food just just wanting to stop for a drink :)

Lake Stevens, Washington
“Fun atmosphere and good eats! ”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I recently visited No 2 for dinner while in Stirling. The food was very reasonably priced and quite tasty. The staff was extremely kind and quick to help us.

STIRLING
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent food!! Wonderful service!! Will be back very soon!! Had the chicken balmoral which was wonderful.... Ribs superb! Huge portions!

Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Visit to Stirling”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My wife and I visited Stirling during a holiday in Scotland. We were looking for somewhere to get a drink and something to eat. Number Two Baker Street is where we not only found both we also found a great reception and service from all the staff. My wife had the Tikka Masalla and I had a cheese burger. The food was great and reasonably priced as were the drinks. It topped off our visited to Stirling. We will re-visit Stirling and I know we will re-visit No 2 Baker Street again. We will also recommend it to our friends should they visit Stirling..

• Visited February 2014