“Lovely fresh homemade lunch with family”

Old Town Coffee House
Ranked #10 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Stirling
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Lovely fresh homemade lunch with family”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I have to say we were very pleasantly surprised, popped in on way up to castle. Chose soup and panninis for us and my 5 yr old had a cheese and ham pannini. My 8 year old chose bacon roll.
Cant agree with couple of the other reviewers as we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. Soup was lentil and definately homemade. Panninis fresh and lovely quality ham and not cheap plastic cheese.
The foreign girl was very pleasant as was the young waitress. I thought it was very good value for money, fresh, and tasty.
Cafe was clean as were the toilets.
Although away from the main high street I will definately come back for coffee or lunch. I like the idea of the tapas at night when you can also bring your own bottle - great idea.

• Visited January 2013

Stirling
“Review”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I visited this place a month ago.The food was really bad and it was obvious that the ingredients were cheap and low quality.Moreover,this place is overpriced.The service really bad and inpolite.My dish as well as my glass were dirty.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank nik00013
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“poor breakfast”
Reviewed 14 September 2012

nipped in for a breakfast, the bacon roll was very fatty and couldnt eat the roll seemed to have been frozen and therfore not fresh. Dirty glass and milk jug, coffee was nice though.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank lionel227125
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Fantastic little place!”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I nipped in here a couple of months back with a friend who was over from Australia and staying at Highland Hotel.

On arrival we were met by a young foreign lady who was a complete delight! Smiling and friendly, she made us feel at home and rec'd cakes and drinks.

We ordered two latte's, toast and a cake. I can't fault anything! Easily one of the best coffee's I've had in Stirling ( I struggled to find one for a long time when I moved here).

Will be back.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Lindybomb
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Great little coffee shop”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Always friendly with laid back atmosphere and good coffee: a hidden gem of a coffee shop that is open late and serves great cake and evening meals too.

Visited July 2012