“shame about the service”

Old Town Coffee House
Ranked #10 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Stirling
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Nice cuppa of latte interesting location and decor but unwilling and thankless service. room for improvement

There are newer reviews for Old Town Coffee House

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've been to this coffee shop several times now. It's a great little find! The food is always good, I'd recommend the salads or the savoury pancakes. The cakes look delicious but I'm always so full from their lunch menu that I never have room for cake! Will have to pop in for coffee and cake soon. I've been here with my husband who found the place charming and relaxing and have also been with friends. We found it was a great place to chat and chill out and it's nice to be slightly removed from the hub of the main street. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The setting for this cafe is on the historic spittal leading up to Stirling Castle. We took advantage of the autumn sunshine and sat outside. The soup I had was excellent but my wife had a baked potato which was a bit lacking in content. I had a bacon roll, which came with no butter until this was pointed out.. They had a bizarre mixed salt and pepper grinder which tends to loose the choice option! My coffee was good, but there was no cream available. The toilet could do with upgrading, as the cistern takes for ever to refill between users, and it had run out of towels. A bit of effort and this could be really good.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I visited this lovely quaint little coffee shop on Tuesday night. It was quiet and great to have a chat with friends that I've never seen for a while. The staff member was really helpful and nothing was a problem for him. Coffee was excellent, toasty was good and chips were really good. It was great to sit and hear what each other was saying and not competing with loud music (just a hint of lovely music in the background) Prices were excellent and service was second to none. Thanks so much for the relaxation. Will definitely be back

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast on bank holiday Monday as we thought £25 for breakfast @ our hotel close by was extortionate.

We had fantastic food, all cooked fresh and very reasonably priced!

I would come here again if passing through Stirling.

A great find..