“Lovely Night!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was here on a Friday night with my girlfriend and from the moment we entered, we felt very welcomed. We had a great day before the meal, but the meal just topped it off :) It is a nice place and would be suited to many. Thank you!

1  Thank Michael S

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We went last night for the first time in a while. We had haggis pakora which was amazing & well presented. Our main meals were also fabulous & very different from many Indian restaurants. The service was very friendly & staff seemed eager to please. Great value with the pre theatre menu. We'll be back.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Having previously been at and had reviewed this restaurant we were looking forward to our visit using a Groupon voucher. We arrived, got parked close to the restaurant then it started to go wrong. We hadn't booked ( our fault ) but the restaurant was empty. The manager was far from welcoming. A warmer welcome would have been received from an iceberg. We ordered a drink and attempted to order. What a disaster. The many restrictions on the voucher made it hopeless. We offered to pay the difference in cost if we picked something other than what was allowed but, Mr Icy was having none of it. The upshot was we decided to leave without eating. When I mentioned I was going to leave a review all we got was please come back and give us another chance. Too late. I wouldn't eat here ever again. The manager is devoid of people skills. If you are using a voucher and want to feel like a SECOND CLASS CITIZEN this is the place to go.WE WILL NEVER BE BACK. I would suggest you do likewise.

4  Thank robert b
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were served quickly and the food was delicious. I noticed the waiters regularly checking to see if they could get us more drinks while not interrupting our meal unless our glasses were nearly empty. All the staff were very friendly and there was a lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Quite a while since we were last here. Its changed its name but still was recommended by friends. We were disappointed. The food was nice but not outstanding. Nothing different to anywhere else really. The atmosphere and decor were nice and a bit different. The ladies toilets were disgusting so I won't be going back. 4 toilets. 1 out of order 1 blocked 1 wont lock and the last one not very clean. :-(

3  Thank Jacquelinewalsh