“Tasty Food! Excellent Service!”
Review of The Regent

The Regent
Ranked #131 of 233 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

A group of 5 of us went for Lunch! We thoroughly enjoyed our food, I can recommend the ribs and the crispy beef!

It was really tasty, the service was friendly but not overpowering, just perfect!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

3 in our party .
Arrived to be told we could dine if we ordered quickly as the kitchen was closing .
Atmosphere in restaurant more like a funeral parlour .
We ordered , cleared almost before we had finished eating starters .
Main courses were served very quickly , chicken slimey when it arrived .
Bill arrived without being asked for .
We walked out the door after paying wondering if we had really encountered that experience or did we dream !

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My meal was not nice, chicken looked very dubious quality and left after two forkfulls, when I brought this to the attention of the waitress she summoned 'Betsy' who told me there was nothing wrong with it and demanded I leave, as my wife had not even touched her food we were more than happy to do so, however as we moved from the table she presented us with the bill which she demanded was paid in full. For food we hadnt even eaten it was so bad, when I refused she then barked that her staff from the kitchen were coming out at which point we walked out, much to her fury going by the threat she shouted at me.
Utterly disgraceful establishment

5  Thank freddiebhoy
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I eat in this restaurant on average twice a month the food is always first class and the service average. I dined here last week, my mum and I arrived at 1.45pm and were shown to a table our food was literally flung at high speed and the staff rude. I ordered desert and was huffed at, the bill was brought without asking for it and the music turned off. I did inform them of the errors of their ways, this restaurant is not what it used to be ( we have been going for 24 years )

1  Thank cookieallan
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The best Chinese in Stirling. Food is amazing. It is more expensive but worth it. Huge portions. Lovely atmosphere, very comfortable seating. The waitresses get a bit excitable taking your plates ang glasses away, so if You have not finished keep it in your hand.. Not great parking but it city centre