“Fantastic gluten free food!!”

The Bluebell Tea Room
Ranked #2 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Stirling
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Scottish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fantastic gluten free food!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Went here this week following others reviews. It was so lovely to be somewhere with such good knowledge of gluten free food. The lady who served us was lovely and the toasted sandwich I had delicious but even more so the scotch pancakes they made freshly especially for me they were so yummy. Thankyou so much to all the staff there it was one of my best experiences since becoming coeliac.

1 Thank sallycoo

Perth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Satisfied customer”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

On Easter Monday my friend and I visited the Bluebell Tearoom for the first time. It was exceptionally busy [always a good sign] and we received such a warm welcome from the waitress. It was a shame she was the only one serving as she was rushed off her feet, however, she kept smiling throughout making sure everyone was served and happy The lunch served to my friend and I was excellent. Lovely hot soup and for afters, delicious homemade cake and warm pancakes and a continuous supply of tea.
I would recommend the Bluebell Tearoom and will return on my next visit to Stirling and hopefully the smiling waitress will be there to serve us once more.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank alice s
Braintree, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely tea room”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

A very friendly tea room, there was so much to choose on the menu, the staff were very friendly and help full . It was really nice to have tea served in proper tea pot with china tea cups and topped up for free. The cakes were homemade as well and were very nice . When I visit Stirling again I would definitely go back .

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Nancy L
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Lovely friendly tea room”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Have had the pleasure of using the Tearoom on a couple of occasions! First was to take my daughter for her first afternoon tea. It has a small, beautiful setting and the staff are so friendly. Even get to take away what you are unable to eat! Excellent idea! Also went more recently for just a coffee and a scone and again enjoyed. The food is all fresh and the setting is so friendly. Definitely recommend for all the family.

• Visited November 2013
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Came here just before lunchtime one Saturday. Only 2 other tables in. Zero atmosphere, limited menu and despite it not being busy, we had to chase for our drinks when our toasties were nearly finished. Food was tasty enough but not worth the money. They don't take credit cards which is astounding in this day and age, cash only here! Excellent, central location though and spotlessly clean.