“Lovely!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Lovely!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I've been here many times with family annd we all love it! The service is alway quick and friendly :) I've always throughly enjoyed my time here

1 Thank Laura g

“Lovely! ”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I visited here with two friends last week. The tearoom is small but not cramped. The tables are set out beautifully with traditional china cups. Tea is served in large china teapots so a few cups! The chocolate cake is really nice.
The service is excellent and you are really looked after - there's a really friendly atmosphere in the place as if the staff do know all their customers. Will be back to try out the afternoon tea!

1 Thank SharronMc
“Good food - gluten free haven”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We decided to stop off here en route to the castle! Based on the reviews and the gluten free selection we had to stop by!
I had the pancakes with maple & bacon, while my partner had the same but gluten free! Food was first class and they kept the tea refills coming which was great! Decor is old fashioned but dont let that put you off, the food is well worth it!
My partner loved it as every item on the menu bar two I think had a gluten free option! Will definitely be back!

2 Thank JavvyJavJav
“Fantastic gluten free food!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Went here this week following others reviews. It was so lovely to be somewhere with such good knowledge of gluten free food. The lady who served us was lovely and the toasted sandwich I had delicious but even more so the scotch pancakes they made freshly especially for me they were so yummy. Thankyou so much to all the staff there it was one of my best experiences since becoming coeliac.

1 Thank sallycoo
Perth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Satisfied customer”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

On Easter Monday my friend and I visited the Bluebell Tearoom for the first time. It was exceptionally busy [always a good sign] and we received such a warm welcome from the waitress. It was a shame she was the only one serving as she was rushed off her feet, however, she kept smiling throughout making sure everyone was served and happy The lunch served to my friend and I was excellent. Lovely hot soup and for afters, delicious homemade cake and warm pancakes and a continuous supply of tea.
I would recommend the Bluebell Tearoom and will return on my next visit to Stirling and hopefully the smiling waitress will be there to serve us once more.

• Visited April 2014