“Well worth a visit”

Ranked #64 of 229 Restaurants in Stirling
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have been many times over the past 10 years and have enjoyed the food very much. Tonight once again we enjoyed our meal except for the French Onion Soup. I have never had pieces of soggy bread in this soup before. The bread should be toasted with cheese on top not pieces of bread dropped in. This was something I would do for my 2 year old grandchild, not very pleasant to eat. This won't put me off returning as the food is always good, just sort out this soup.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My girlfriend and I often visit the Westerton Arms. I personally think that the Westerton Arms is one of the best places for food in Bridge of Allan. I am very regularly in Stirling and each time im there I make the effort to go to the Westerton. Service is great, food is fantastic value for money and always leave feeling full and pleased! Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We are staying in the area for our 1st year anniversary and while waiting on our rooms to get fixed popped in here for some lunch, it looked like a very well family run pub. Being in this trade I can be quite negative quickly, the only thing for me today was our wait on food but once it arrived oh my goodness, it was gorgeous. Started getting busy just before we left.. Very good standards, toilets immaculate and the food was beautiful

1  Thank Jaks_78
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Was here over a year ago now and gave it three stars, it was far better this time so I've given it an extra star, It hard not to walk past the Westerton Arms and not be dragged in by the smell of the char grilled, good food, service and price.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stopped here for a lunch, menu was excellent, very good selection of ales and wine, this place is spotless and well run. The quality of the food was exceptional for a pub, we really enjoyed our lunch, nice and relaxing, be prepared to wait as it is a busy place and the staff seemed rushed, but well worth wait.

1  Thank JohnAlloa