“hot MEANS hot!”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2013

had a double chicken burger and was asked how spicy i wanted it. i said - go EXTRA hot. why not. boy were they not wrong. i like a bit of spice and was particularly satisfied with my extra hot burger. my wife had the chicken breast pitta but went for a lemon and herb marinade (not a fan of hot dishes). she loved it. good choice for a bite to eat before the cinema

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Good lunchtime experience - the chicken was tasty, salad was fresh and the chips were fab! Quick, efficient and good value. The building itself was lacking in atmosphere (maybe better in the evenings?)

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This was our first time at a Nando's and our last. It's not that this one restaurant was bad but I don't understand why anyone would eat at any Nando's. The food isn't very good, portions are small and over priced. We were very disappointed.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We were a big group and then Nando's can be a good alternative to have a decent dinner. Good and helpful service, correct pricing and decent quality. The choice is limited to chicken-related dishes, but the chicken tasts very well.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Not great, a place for teens with it's casual noisy atmosphere. I felt for the portions sizes it was too pricey. Had my nephew with me and he had the vegetarian burger, it was dry and bland. I felt my chicken was too dry as did my friend who was with us. The juice refills are obviously good and the sauce is great and now the supermarket sells it there is no need to go back.