“Gotta love Nandos.”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We eat here regularly and are delighted that our children are also now Nandos fans. We almost always order the same meals,it is always of the same quality which is grand. Lost a star because for the last 5 or so visits we have had they always get one order wrong. Chips instead of corn, corn instead of garlic bread etc. Nothing major and always sorted out quickly but a pain having to dig out receipt to prove I'm not just being awkward.
Loyalty card is great and banks you a starter and main meal depending on how many times you visit. You then have a year to use your rewards which comes in handy when you're skint!
Will be gutted when my student card and therfore student discount expires in the summer!

I was pleased to see a sign up on our last visit that requests that children under 13 are accompanied by an adult. This should hopefully stop the hordes of pre pubescent kids that spend all weekend hanging out at Nandos and let others dine in peace.

1  Thank mrsgav

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I think the food in Nando's is consistently good. To the people who say the portions are too small - they're not, you're eating too much and this is why the UK is heading to the top of the obesity league tables!
I do think some tweaking is required. My bugbear is cutlery and this has happened to me more than once. There were no knives so someone asked and a couple of us hung about awkwardly waiting. No go. I returned to my seat as my food hadn't arrived yet. About ten minutes later, a young man produced a huge bundle of knives from the cupboard below! Why couldn't the first person have done this? I think they need to appoint someone to keep an eye on the cutlery supply as one of their dedicated jobs otherwise no one seems to take responsibility.

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Our last Nandos visit was to a different branch and turned out awful. This time I was delighted with everything. Food was delicious, service was pleasant and quick, all staff were friendly. We had a voucher for a full Platter and they even didn't charge us for drinks. Thank you very much. :)

1  Thank ScotlandGalaxy
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Just home from nandos and I'm full to bursting. Beanie burger was really tasty. My son was like "mum why do u feel the need to go to a chicken joint when u don't eat animals in any shape or form?" All I can say is it's the best veggie burger I've had in a ling time. Staff were lovely and I must have drunk a gallon of diet coke for the price if a glass. Great value for money and unlike some large chains decent food. Canny wait til I go back

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We have eaten at Nando's in South Africa and the UK and have never found one we didn't enjoy. Nando's Stirling is no exception - the food is tasty and well served and presented. We usually always choose the same dishes. The chicken livers are especially good. The atmosphere is noisy, but it is obviously not the place to go on a first date! The staff are pleasant and efficient and there is a buzz about the place. I don't think it is expensive or that the portions are too small. They are just right!