“Excellent chicken, great choice of peri-peri”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #74 of 219 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: European, Portuguese
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ross-shire
“Excellent chicken, great choice of peri-peri”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Arrived in Nando's 6'ish and is was very busy - all ages and types of customers. No problem - service quick and efficient. Full explanation of all the choices (and there were many) ordering, paying etc. Had butterfly chicken which was excellent quality and the size of the 2 "sides" that were included in the offer were more than generous. Salad fresh and chips very good. Being able to make your own selection for further sauces was interesting. Would recommend highly and will visit again soon. Only slight downside, wine was very expensive for that type of establishment so will put "value for money" score down a bit. Food would get top rating.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank cuillich

Menstrie, United Kingdom
“Great food!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Lovely yummy food, raspberry and white choc cheescake is delicious! Good service, will return again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Laura H
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Gotta love Nandos.”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We eat here regularly and are delighted that our children are also now Nandos fans. We almost always order the same meals,it is always of the same quality which is grand. Lost a star because for the last 5 or so visits we have had they always get one order wrong. Chips instead of corn, corn instead of garlic bread etc. Nothing major and always sorted out quickly but a pain having to dig out receipt to prove I'm not just being awkward.
Loyalty card is great and banks you a starter and main meal depending on how many times you visit. You then have a year to use your rewards which comes in handy when you're skint!
Will be gutted when my student card and therfore student discount expires in the summer!

I was pleased to see a sign up on our last visit that requests that children under 13 are accompanied by an adult. This should hopefully stop the hordes of pre pubescent kids that spend all weekend hanging out at Nandos and let others dine in peace.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mrsgav
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Good but needs a wee bit of tweaking”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I think the food in Nando's is consistently good. To the people who say the portions are too small - they're not, you're eating too much and this is why the UK is heading to the top of the obesity league tables!
I do think some tweaking is required. My bugbear is cutlery and this has happened to me more than once. There were no knives so someone asked and a couple of us hung about awkwardly waiting. No go. I returned to my seat as my food hadn't arrived yet. About ten minutes later, a young man produced a huge bundle of knives from the cupboard below! Why couldn't the first person have done this? I think they need to appoint someone to keep an eye on the cutlery supply as one of their dedicated jobs otherwise no one seems to take responsibility.

Scotland
“Delicious, friendly and fun”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Our last Nandos visit was to a different branch and turned out awful. This time I was delighted with everything. Food was delicious, service was pleasant and quick, all staff were friendly. We had a voucher for a full Platter and they even didn't charge us for drinks. Thank you very much. :)

• Visited January 2014