“great service”

Balhaldie south little chef
Ranked #100 of 219 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Caithness and Sutherland, United Kingdom
“great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Best customer service I have ever experienced, both ladies so pleasant and cheery, a lot of places could learn from them. If ever on that road again will defo be stopping in. Food was good also

1 Thank Shelley H

Fortrose, United Kingdom
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Like most folk who travel the A9 regularly, my regular stopping place is Ballinluig - one of the best stop-over locations in Scotland but I was on the go early this week and passed Ballinluig about an hour before they open - hence the reason I pulled into Balhaldie. It is literally years since I used a "Little Chef" but have to admit I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff were welcoming and attentive - the cook was a real cheery lady - very pleasant and a good cook. The Breakfast Wrap was very nice and the coffee excellent - will no doubt return again.

1 Thank Ramsay M
Thurso, United Kingdom
“A little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have been using this Little Chef for about three years now when I travel from the north coast & it has always been good, a perfect bacon roll, the tea is good & the staff are always friendly.
It may be close to the road, but hey, all I want is a short break, I'm not holidaying there so what more can you ask for. Other Little Chefs could learn a lot from the staff here - after all is said & done they all have the same menus but these people just seem to manage to do it all so much better.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank peter s
Invergordon, United Kingdom
“Great food! Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a very convenient stop when travelling south. The food is delicious and the service is prompt. All the staff are very polite and friendly, making it a pleasure to stop here. Our waitress was especially an asset to this establishment( wish I had taken a note of her name), as one previous reviewer stated, Little Chef should be proud of her! Will definitely stop here again when passing.

1 Thank 2005vam
Rockledge, Florida
“Little chef - big breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Our family decided to stop here for breakfast on our way to Stirling - it was lovely. The staff were great and the choice of food for all ages and tastes was good. We had two pots of tea and two large glasses of milk along with a porridge and three cooked breakfasts - all this for £28 - not bad for a roadside cafe.
My husband and I have eaten here before and made the decision to do it again - glad we did!

• Visited July 2014