“excellent value for money”
Review of Fergie's of Stirling - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fergie's of Stirling
Cuisines: European, Indian, Fast food
Reviewed 6 January 2013

we were just paaing by and saw this unusual name for Indian carry out. My wife more keen tha me and went inside to realoze they do all sorts of kebabs, curries and pizza. there were about 10 customers waiting to order . My wife ordered pizza and chicken calzone for me.It was so fresh and tasty, My Calzone -- I have never tried like this before, prepared with fresh Nan . oaded with chicken tikka cheese. including two cans of juice we paid £11.00 only. Will go back when I am around

Reviewed 27 August 2012

got a munchy box £9 best £9 spent was huge and lovely!!!! would recomend to anyone..staff were very friendly chicken pakora was the best ive ever tasted!!!! could do with a more noticable menu(was just a leaflet on the counter). not sure either if they do deliverys never seen anything to say they did?? but it was worth it defonetly value for money worth every penny.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Just had a delivery from this new takeaway while visiting friends - tikka was amazing and the prices are great value for money ! A must for locals of Stirling !