“A Wee Gem”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
CUMBERNAULD
“A Wee Gem”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Today 21st March my wife and I and two friends went for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. The food was good, staff were extremely pleasant and did not hurry you when ordering courses.
Good value for money. Well worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MIWA_9

Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Sharon Browns 40th birthday lunch”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I visited this lovely restaurant with some friends from work today to celebrate our friends 40th birthday. What a delicious meal and very reasonably priced. It was decorated in calm welcoming colours with a very modern edge. Looking for an excuse to visit again soon. A wee gem.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Patricia M
renfrewshire
“A bit disappointing”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We visited the Inn at Torbrex (on recommendation) for the 1st time on Wednesday the 5th Feburary, we received a very warm welcome from Peter whom we now understand is deputy manager. I ordered steak and chips, the steak was lovely, well cooked but served with one mushroom and one half tomato with a basket of inedible chips!! worst ever so disgustingly greasy, I sent them back, the waitress admitted she indeed had tried chips in restaurant before and found them greasy. The deputy manager arrived with a plate with a few chips on it " I picked these out they look a bit better than what you have" what???? I don't know why I accepted this, both the meals should have been taken away and mine returned with a fresh compliment of chips. To be fair a portion of chips was deducted from the bill but the whole meal was spoiled as the tooing and froing left my husband with a luke warm meal. The ambience, and staff were very good indeed but the food was just ok hyped up pub grub and I mention again with the worst chips I have ever been served.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank rovermo
“The perfect place for a family meal”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I had dinner on 1/2/14 at the Torbrex for my sons 18th. There where 22 of us and I can't praise it highly enough. The food was fantastic and the staff just great. It was such a special night for us and everything about it was perfect!

• Visited February 2014
Alloa, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

From start to finish this was an excellent birthday meal for my sons day. The service and quality of the meal was second to none. Staff very pleasant and knew their job. Cannot recommend this place highly enough. Well done Torbrex Inn

• Visited January 2014