“Great :-)”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Went there tonight and can't fault it at all . Staff realy friendly and kept checking to see if our soft drinks needed topped up . Waiter and waitress interacted well with the kids in the restaurant . BBQ meat feast with stuffed crust was best pizza I have ever had :-)

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I have eaten here before however the meal was awful from start to finish. After ordering it took 40 minutes to arrive. My wife's pizza had no spinach so it was to be replaced with rocket but none on it. My sons pizza base wasn't cooked and had some wrong ingredients on it. We did complain and got 20 percent off not good enough. The waiter however was very apologetic the manager said it was not her usual restaurant and hat everything had gone wrong.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I love Pizza Hut as much as the next person but what I do NOT get is why the don't have a delivery system in place?!
This unit will be missing out on so much revenue!
I would order from here before Domino's any day, get it sorted!

Reviewed 15 December 2012 via mobile

Says it all, really. Service very, very variable - you can be left waiting quite a while and have to ask for service.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

We had just visited Stirling Castle and my 4year old wanted to go to pizza hut for lunch.. it was in a retail type park and a bit out of the way but easy enough to get to. We were there at lunchtime and ordered the buffet. However, my 4 year old was recovering from chickenpox and wasn't eating much. When we explained that tho the server (also Manager I think) she couldn't have been more helpful. She even made an extra soft pizza so the crusts didnt hurt the blisters in my daughter's mouth. Also, she didnt charg for a children's buffet as lauren only managed one piece of pizza. Excellent!