“Not on the recommended list”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #105 of 238 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Came here on a Sunday night with the kids for tea. Restaurant wasn't particularly busy and four staff were serving.

We ordered starters, and were only about halfway through when our pizzas came. Rather than taking them away, everything was put onto the table meaning that we had to scoop what was left of the starter onto one side plate to make enough room!

My pizza wasn't cooked enough and I took half of it home to reheat, and we weren't offered refills on our limitless drinks! All in all a pretty poor experience, although the staff were polite and friendly it wasn't up to normal Pizza Hut standards.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

My daughter and I came here today for a quick lunch after shopping and opted for the buffet. As we were choosing, a member of staff overheard me saying I didn't like jalapeños and came over to ask what we would like. I asked for anything vegetarian and in a very short time some delicious vegetable pizza was delivered to our table! To be honest I usually expect to enjoy Pizza Hut pizza but it's a long time since I've had such efficient, friendly service- anywhere! Both members of staff were really nice and friendly and that's one of the reasons I wouldn't hesitate to go back there! Thanks guys! :-)

Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Visted today 6/11/13 for take-away after a disaster at work... FIRST CLASS SERVICE from the staff bent over backwards to help!!! Highly recommend. ... and pizzas were fab!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Went there tonight and can't fault it at all . Staff realy friendly and kept checking to see if our soft drinks needed topped up . Waiter and waitress interacted well with the kids in the restaurant . BBQ meat feast with stuffed crust was best pizza I have ever had :-)

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I have eaten here before however the meal was awful from start to finish. After ordering it took 40 minutes to arrive. My wife's pizza had no spinach so it was to be replaced with rocket but none on it. My sons pizza base wasn't cooked and had some wrong ingredients on it. We did complain and got 20 percent off not good enough. The waiter however was very apologetic the manager said it was not her usual restaurant and hat everything had gone wrong.