“Good cafe”

Ranked #105 of 222 Restaurants in Stirling
Armadale, United Kingdom
“Good cafe”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Looking for somewhere to lunch. Toss up between subway and MacDonald's. Went to subway but big queue and no seats. Headed back to mcd and saw this place. Nice enough food which was usual cafe fare with very reasonable prices. Staff were friendly and seemed to know their locals orders.will use this before mcds or subway in the future as much better value and healthier options too.

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Guangzhou, China
“Amazing Value”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Often go here for breakfast rolls or sandwiches on my way to the train station. The service is very fast which is great if you're taking away in a hurry and the food is so cheap!
You get a choice of roll (soft or crispy) for the breakfast butties and all the fillings for lunch items look fresh and are good quality.
Staff are always great.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Muppet333
“Curry”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I don't like curry very much but the curry in here is amazing, look forward to my next visit . I use this wee place often for a breakfast before a day out as its right across the road from the train station. There breakfasts are very filling and are great value for money.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank carolinewatson1
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast in Stirling”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

This diner does the best breakfast in town, freshly cooked full fry up lovely fresh soft rolls plus my wife had lunch special which was macaroni cheese and chips she loved it,
there was other specials on too and the staff are really friendly,don't walk past this diner without trying it you won't be disappointed

“So glad we went here!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

A group of 6 of us were visiting Stirling and after a few drinks the night before we fancied a McDonald's breakfast. On the way there we saw this little cafe and thought we would try it out. I'm a glad we did. We all got different variations on breakfasts. We were served quickly and the food came out hot and nicely presented in good time considering the size of our group. We asked for specific things and the people working were happy to oblige. Not sure whether they are the owners or not but they were definitely polite and happy to help. Great portions of lovely food and the cakes looked amazing! However I was full from my breakfast. If I am ever back in Stirling I will be sure to come back!