“Disgraceful management” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Balquhidder, United Kingdom
“Disgraceful management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Ordered food from the drive thru and decided to eat it in the car park. They had got my order wrong so when I went it to try and sort it the member of staff was clueless. She then got the manager who wouldn't do me a fresh burger without bringing back the chips and drink as well. I was trying to save them time and money here, all I wanted was a burger how I had ordered it. I didn't need a new drink or chips! Ended up going out to the car and giving them the whole lot back and getting a refund. Staff need a major retrain.

Visited December 2013
9 Thank RF2012551933

Scotland
“quick, pleasant and yummy hot chicken wraps”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Don't go to fast food restaurants often but found the service good and quick and the food very tasty. I got a hot chicken wrap meal and my friend a combo meal (sorry don't know the proper names for the meal deals) The wrap was very nice although small, as expected. We were not impressed with the chips which weren't too great. Got a voucher for 20% off next meal over 9.99 value if you purchase within 28 days and complete an online survey.

Visited February 2014