Free cancellation until 27/07
US$106
US$103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$104
Stirling Court Hotel(Stirling)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$92
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$124
King Robert Hotel(Bannockburn)
US$130
US$124
US$137
US$100
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Hotel Colessio(Stirling)
US$113
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Travelodge Stirling M80(Bannockburn)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Premier Inn Stirling South (M9, J9) Hotel(Bannockburn)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
All reviewscarol and donaldporridgequiet streetgreat hostscity centrevictorian housewithin walking distancespacious roomtea and biscuitsten minute walkvery nice stayhaggisbreakfast was excellentedinburgh airporthome from homethoroughly enjoyed our staydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Stayed here to attend a meeting in Stirling the following day. The room was lovely and the bathroom fantastic. 2 big double (or maybe kingsize) beds, couple of armchairs and everything you would want in a home from home.
Breakfast next morning was wonderful and really set us up for the day. I was the fussy one who wanted a hard egg(perfect) and just a small pot of coffee as I dont drink coffee very often. Coffee was so good I nearly asked for a second one.
Very friendly owners who kept our bags to allow us to shop before the meeting.
Will be back for or next meeting.

Room Tip: All the rooms looked lovely.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I can't speak too highly of my stay at Number 10. I was greeted warmly with tea and biscuits, and for my entire stay, nothing was too much trouble for hosts Carol and Donald. The whole house has an air of elegance, but still retains the friendliness and informality of a true bed and breakfast experience. My bedroom was very spacious, clean and warm, and there was care and thought in all the extra touches provided. The breakfast menu offered a wonderful choice for all tastes and I thoroughly enjoyed trying (but not all on the same morning!) Carol's porridge, continental platter, filled croissant, and more.... all prepared and presented with such attention to detail. Most of important of all, Carol and Donald offer a genuine welcome from the heart, and their knowledge and love of Scotland shines through in conversation. Thank you both.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We spent a wonderful 3 nights at Number 10. Our hosts were extremely warm, friendly and helpful and our rooms were very spacious, clean and nicely decorated. I especially enoyed my large bathroom equipped with a bath and shower, although I couldn't seem to get hot water when I tried to run the bath and had to take a shower instead. The B&B is situated within easy walking distance to the centre of town, the tourist sites and some lovely pubs and restaurants. There is also currently generous off-street parking opposite Number 10 at the old NHS premises, which will save you from having to 'pay-and-display'. Breakfast was really delicious with the most generous and mouth-watering fruit and cheese platter I have ever seen and delicious pastries to go with it. Be warned, however, that the cleaning lady is on a strict schedule in the morning so don't be surprised if you return from breakfast to find she has already been in your room. Ten points for the information folder put together by our hosts. We really enjoyed the sites and restaurants they recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2012

A very special gem of a place to stay in Stirling. I had a beautiful big room with kingsize bed, lovely ensuite shower room with high quality toiletries provided, and a view over the delightful garden at the back of this dignified house. Breakfast was plentiful, though I only had sufficient time for a continental one, which was more than satisfying. Service from Carol and Donald was friendly, efficient and discreet. The location is 5 minutes away from the main shopping area, railway and bus stations, yet is on a quiet and leafy street. My only comment would be that I could not see instructions in the event of a fire in my room, though I did eventually find them in the house information folder on the dressing table. I think these would be better placed on the back of the bedroom door. I enjoyed staying here, and Carol and Donald are gracious hosts.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Felinehappy
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We, a group of six, stayed here for the last night of our Scotland holiday. If we'd know the Number 10 before, we definitely had stayed longer. But there's always a good reason to come back!
The house is marvellous, the rooms are beautiful, the garden worth a visit and the breakfast is outstanding. And, last not least, the Camerons are great hosts.
The Number 10 is situated in a quiet area, but only a five minutes' walk away from the city centre and some fifteen minutes from the castle.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends