“First Impressions last”
Review of Number 10

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stirling
Number 10
Ranked #6 of 59 Stirling B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Stayed at No10 on Friday 12th April for one night. I was accompanied by my husband and son and we opted to share the Cameron room. Carol was fantastic on arrival, perfect host- didn't expect to be offered tea to our room (as facilities were there) much appreciated, as we were tired travelling. Again at breakfast, Donald was entertaining and helpful, re the porridge (which was great!) My husband and I had chose to take a half hour walk into Stirling- and basically covered all the city(town) centre and back in that time, 5/10 mins in centre from bnb, rail and bus easy found too. Loved our short stay, and will be hopefully returning in Autumn. they say- First impressions last- and Camerons has.

There are newer reviews for Number 10

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Spent one night at Number 10 and it was a fine stay. Donald was a gracious and helpful host. Very nicely decorated rooms with ample room. The bathroom appeared to be recently remodeled which fit in nicely with the Victorian setting. The breakfast was also hearty and delicious. The croissant filled with scrambled eggs and bacon is a complete meal on its own! Also, a very easy walk into city center. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone looking to stay in Stirling.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sihyo1982
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Wonderful Victorian close to city center and Stirling's jewel, the Stirling Castle. We took our granddaughter and our room was spacious and the our bathroom was also. Breakfast was great. Donald and Carol were gracious hosts and gave wonderful directions. Would stay there again in a minute.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

This is really a perfect B&B place. The hosts are really nice and polite and treat their guests extremely well. The rooms are beautiful and beautifully furnished, the whole place is very well taken care of. The breakfast was really good and there was truly plenty of it=). It's a walking distance from the Stirling "city" center.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Only stayed the one night on route to visiting my sister. Very comfortable with a good breakfast, slept very well. Restricted parking but we were directed across the road to an empty NHS building so no problem. Will go back when visiting my sister if they have vacancies, it's very popular.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheAdmiralLondon
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Stayed here to attend a meeting in Stirling the following day. The room was lovely and the bathroom fantastic. 2 big double (or maybe kingsize) beds, couple of armchairs and everything you would want in a home from home.
Breakfast next morning was wonderful and really set us up for the day. I was the fussy one who wanted a hard egg(perfect) and just a small pot of coffee as I dont drink coffee very often. Coffee was so good I nearly asked for a second one.
Very friendly owners who kept our bags to allow us to shop before the meeting.
Will be back for or next meeting.

Room Tip: All the rooms looked lovely.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I can't speak too highly of my stay at Number 10. I was greeted warmly with tea and biscuits, and for my entire stay, nothing was too much trouble for hosts Carol and Donald. The whole house has an air of elegance, but still retains the friendliness and informality of a true bed and breakfast experience. My bedroom was very spacious, clean and warm, and there was care and thought in all the extra touches provided. The breakfast menu offered a wonderful choice for all tastes and I thoroughly enjoyed trying (but not all on the same morning!) Carol's porridge, continental platter, filled croissant, and more.... all prepared and presented with such attention to detail. Most of important of all, Carol and Donald offer a genuine welcome from the heart, and their knowledge and love of Scotland shines through in conversation. Thank you both.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business