“Unbelievable!”

Auchyle Guest House
Ranked #17 of 59 Stirling B&B and Inns
“Unbelievable!”
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Unbelievable hospitality! The house was extremely clean and Tom and Mandy bent over backwards to not only make our stay in their house comfortable, but also to make the most of our stat in Stirling. It wouldnt have been half as nice of a trip without their help. When I return ro Stirling, I will definitely be looking to stay there! Auchyle House is highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2012
5 Thank Coachk3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I'm Sonsi and it was my first time in Stirling, stayed four nights at Auchyle Guest House and felt at home from the first moment I stepped in there. Mandi and Tom are very kind and were there for me to help me find my way 'round town. I had the best night's sleep ever during my stay. In addition, Auchyle Guest House is well placed at walking distance from the city centre, a variety of cafes and restaurants, the train station, turistic places such as Stirling Castle and it has a sainsbury and a McDonnalds across the street which it was perfect for me because I don't drive. I went in Auchyle Guest House as a guest and I left feeling I made good friends. I highly recommend Auchyle Guest House.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Sonsi_R
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Stayed in the self catering bungalow but have previously stayed in the B&B. Mandi was very helpfull and provided items for me and my friends to have for breakfast. Given excellent rate as we had the bungalow to ourselves despite only using 3 rooms. Would highly recommend either the self catering or the B&B, good location as close to town centre.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Teresa P
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 May 2012

We were in Stirling to visit our daughter (visiting student at Stirling University). My wife booked our stay and any questions were answered immediately. Our room was big and bright, well furnished and tasteful. The location was just a short walk from the town center and close to Stirling Bridge, and on the bus route for anywhere else.
The owners were wonderfully helpful and friendly. The breakfasts were great everyday. Because it was so close to town we walked everywhere and had time to come back to get ready for the evening activities.
We can't overstate how well we were treated or how comfortable we were there.

Room Tip: En suite bath available.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Joseph M
Scotland
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I stayed in the self catering bungalow and had a lovely weekend. The bungalow had all the mod cons you need and is beautifully decorated throughout. Mandi was a warm hospitable host and I am happy to recommed the bungalow to anyone looking for excellent accomodation at a very reasonable price in Stirling.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank shineysheena
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 14 June 2011

The food was exceptionally good, the management was exceptionally helpful and pleasant, and the room was exceptionally well-appointed and clean. The location was excellent for us, with a grocery store, restaurants and all the tourist sights within easy walking distance. We will definitely stay there again if (and when) we return to Stirling.

Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dee60713
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2011

Looking on the web for a B&B in Stirling, as I had to attend a 2-day conference, I came across this place. The webpage is informative, quite straightforward, and I can guarantee that what you see is what you get. Auchyle house is conveniently located, my room clean, quiet, and comfortable, and breakfast is excellent. The owners are kind and friendly.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business