All reviewsmandi and tomthe main housefresh fruitnice breakfastgreat roombeds were very comfortabletwin roomscotlandhostcastleensuiteguesthouse
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay at this B&B booked at short notice and was very happy with the location as it was walkable to the city centre and local attractions.
Had a great curry in the town centre a place called Maharaja in King St. This was followed by some drinks in the City Walls.
Breakfast was outstanding best I've had at a B&B and the owner was very friendly and helpfull

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian W
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Spent a nice weekend in Stirling, stayed at the Auchyle Guest House. We had a room in the building at the back of the house, it was perfect. Breakfast was delicious, great hosts and one of the best guest houses we have stayed in. Very good location, 10-15 minute to shops and castle.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank weewilmahall2016
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

As part of a charity car challenge from John O'Groats to Lands End with a group of couples, we arrived into Stirling later into the evening with nowhere to stay. My husband and I were so impressed with Auchyle Guest house as the lady was so accommodating to let us stay with such little notice. Great size room which was lovely and clean and a fantastic breakfast that kept us going until the evening the next day. The guest house is conveniently located opposite a Sainsburys too.
Thank you!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MariaWallace25
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here for 1 night in May. The room was above average size with a double bed, ensuite and sofa. There was plenty of storage space for clothes and we were left complimentary teas, coffees, biscuits and chocolates. The ensuite was small but adequate and there was an abundance of towels.
The owners were very friendly and Mandi was so helpful. We were going out for a meal that night with friends and when we said where we were going, Mandi produced discount vouchers for 2 free drinks, which was really thoughtful . We also got a voucher to get free entry for one into The Wallace Monument. So we were very happy with the savings which were a lovely surprise and unexpected. Such a lovely gesture.
The breakfast which Tom made was delicious and huge. I couldn't manage all of mine, but my husband finished it off.
To say that we only stayed 1 night after visiting friends, it was a very comfortable and homely B&B. We would recommend this B&B and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I have stayed here almost every other week for well over a year.
Mandi and Tom are the most helpful people you could meet at a B&B, and nothing appears to be too much trouble for them.
The location is very handy if you work locally, for example a short walk from Castle Business Park.
I will continue to enjoy my time there I’m sure.
Finally, the breakfast selection is very good with fresh fruit, cereal or a fully cooked breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business