“Grim.”

Sportsters Sports Bar & Diner
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 October 2011

It's very, very basic. There's a giant screen showing football, plus a multitude of smaller screens. Seems to be mostly deserted, yet the service wasn't great. We only stopped for 1 drink.

There are newer reviews for Sportsters Sports Bar & Diner

Reviewed 27 April 2011

One of the best sports bars in the UK and I visit at least 2 a week. Loads of screens even in the toilet mirrors!!

1  Thank sparkhall
Reviewed 14 April 2010

Stirling isn't too big a town, but luckily it has one or two bars you can watch sport in. Sportsters does a good job of showing live sport and the food is tasty enough - usual bar / american diner fare.

Reviewed 4 January 2010

My partner, myself and our two young children went to sportsters in stirling for a late lunch, early dinner, the service when we arrived was spot on, but then the food arrived and to our disgust the grease was dripping from both my partners and mine, chips were soggy, and when my partner had eaten half her burger we were enraged to find it was not cooked!

Reviewed 10 August 2009

Had lunch today and it was absolutely fantastic. Best lunch I've had in ages.steak baguette and sides.
Service a little slow but other wise super.really decent prices.