“Fantastic Chinese restaurant”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Fantastic Chinese restaurant”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This restaurant serves the tastiest Chinese food I have had in a while.

The food is fresh, well-flavoured and authentic.

I took my wife and colleague. For starters we had the crispy duck pancakes and chicken satay. Both were delicious. The chicken was extremely moist and juicy and accompanied by a creamy satay sauce made to the perfect consistency. The duck was very meaty and served with the usual classics.

For mains we had the Singapore noodles, crispy beef, king prawn and broccoli and chicken in oyster sauce. All were fantastic. The portions were great and the three of us struggled to get through it all.

We met the head chef who is also the owner. He is clearly very passionate about his business and was very flattered with the compliment we have him.

Overall, a great meal, large portions and good value for money. Please try the satay chicken - you will be very impressed.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank DrMakzal

“Did not Deliver”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

After trying a few takeaways for other Chinese I was recommended to try China Village I placed an order at 6.30pm and was told that it would be delivered within an hour and was told that if there was any problems with delivery that i get a phone call Great I thought a takeaway that cares about its costumers I WAS WRONG after an hour and 10 mins I HAD TO CALL them back and was first put on hold then was told that they where very busy I then asked if the order could be delivered in 15 mins making in 1 and a half hours I only live a few miles away I was then told by the person on the phone that she did not know very bad service I will not use this one again and I would advise anybody else NOT TO you should not have to wait over an hour for your order I would have rather people were honest and if they are busy it would have save a lot off wasted time and disappointment.

• Visited February 2014
“Just great”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I went to this restaurant for the first time tonight. The food was amazing. It is the best chinese I have ever had. Excellent service too. Will definitely go back when I get the chance.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank jilljax
Cardiff
“Absolutely oustanding food, service and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The food is amazing here, I am not a chinese food fan but my entire family are! AND THEY LOVE IT! I love it too! The Diner is the icing on the cake for me, the staff are friendly and chatty, food is gorgeous and they even have a nice selection of delicious wine. We have been here many times the last year or so and NEVER had a problem with service or food. I would recommend to absolutely anyone who asks me and I would NEVER go anywhere else! Keep up the good work China Diner - you are fab!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank LynneChurchill
“Very good food!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We have food as a takeaway from this restaurant on a regular basis and the standard of quality is always very very good. We have tried many things on the menu and none of them have disappointed so far. If you have never tried this Chinese takeaway or restaurant then I would definitely recommend it you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank MrJoPublic